Growing up, the only way we had chicken was either rotisserie or grilled chicken breasts. I recently discovered the juicy, flavorful goodness that are chicken thighs, and there’s no going back! I’ve tried to figure out the best and easiest way to cook these babies, and I think I discovered it! With just a little oil and adobo seasoning, they come out perfect in the air fryer!
4 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
1 tsp olive oil (I used spray)
2 tbsp Goya Adobo seasoning
- Pat your chicken thighs dry with a paper towel.
- Spray evenly with olive oil.
- Sprinkle generously with Goya Adobo seasoning.
- Set your air fryer to 160 degrees F.
- Place your chicken thighs in the air fryer, making sure they do not touch (you may have to work in batches).
- Cook for 22 minutes, flipping thighs over halfway through, until chicken is cooked through (an internal temperature of 165 degrees F).
- Slice up and serve on its own, with a side, in a salad, or however you please!
Weight Watchers Freestyle SP: 6 points per serving. Points were calculated using the Recipe Builder on the WW app.
Print a copy of this recipe for your recipe binder!