I’ve been hearing about how juicy and delicious air fryer hamburgers/cheeseburgers are, but I never imagined just how easy they would be. Seriously! Top 5 easiest things I’ve ever made. And you don’t have to babysit it like you would on stovetop.
2 hamburger patties (I get mine from the butcher section of my grocery store)
Olive oil spray
Cheese of your choice (I use pepperjack)
2 brioche buns
Toppings of choice!
- Lightly spray the air fryer basket with olive oil.
- Season hamburger patties with salt and pepper. Place in the air fryer basket.
- Cook at 360 degrees F for 8-12 minutes, depending on how well done you like your burgers (I did 10). Flip half way through cooking time.
- After cooking time is up, open the basket and add cheese to each burger. Place it back in the air fryer and cook for an additional minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Toast your brioche buns and serve it up!
Weight Watchers Freestyle SP: 17 points per cheeseburger (with pepperjack cheese). Points were calculated using the Recipe Builder on the WW app.
Print a copy for your recipe binder!